Wednesday, June 4, 2014

His Presence


























                                   

These pictures are from all over...as far as Turkey!! Yes, I stepped out of my comfort zone to see another part of the world and spend time with one of my awesome daughters.  As you can see from these pictures God is present everywhere...not just up here in "God's country"! ;)

Recently a wonderful high school friend lost her battle to cancer, and many other people I know are struggling with illness and loss.  I am so thankful God is still here and we can find hope and joy in Him!

Psalm 16:7 - 11  I will praise the LORD, who counsels me; even at night my heart instructs me.  I have set the LORD always before me.  Because He is at my right hand, I will not be shaken.  Therefore my heart is glad and my tongue rejoices; my body also will rest secure, because you will not abandon me to the grave, nor will you let your Holy One see decay.  You have made known to me the path of life; You will fill me with fullness of joy in your presence, with eternal pleasures at your right hand.

Thank you for Your Presence Lord!!


No comments:

Post a Comment